Saturday, January 16, 2010

Be My Love Monkey

This Monkey Love image was available as a freebie digi download on Bugaboo Stamps website a couple of weeks ago.  They offer a different free digi download every Friday!!!  This cute guy is still available for sale as a download along with many other cute digi stamps.  This company is new and just getting started but already people are talking about their stamps.

I dug through my scraps and found an oldie but a goodie.  The Stampin Up designer paper offered back in the winter mini of 2007.  I thought the colors would go perfect with a love monkey.  I hope you enjoy!  And make sure you check out Bugaboo.  I personally need to purchase some of the Skelekinz digi's.  TOO CUTE!



Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, Whisper White &
2007 Winter Designer Paper
Stamp: Bugaboo Digi - Monkey Love with Single Rose
Copics: BG10, BG72, E00, E29, E31, E37, R22 & R29
Accents: Pink satin ribbon, Prima paper flowers, White felt heart brad, White brads,
American Crafts - Ginger sidekicks rub-ons

No comments:

Post a Comment