I made this card for a Top Notes Die Swap using the Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge this week. When I saw the sketch I knew that the Top Notes Die would look perfect folded and centered on the card. And since I needed to make my cards for the swap it made sense. I made my own designer paper by using my Stampin Up Swirly Jumbo Wheel. I had the song Vanilla Twilight by Owl City in my head all day long. That was the inspiration for my colors. Only once in the song does he say Vanilla Twilight. He talks of skys in light blue and violet eyes but I kept seeing vanilla and light brown. But inspiration has to come from somewhere doesn't it. Enjoy!
Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Very Vanilla, Creamy Caramel
Stamps: Stampin Up - Swirly Jumbo Wheel, Hugs & Wishes
Ink: Stampin Up - Creamy Caramel
Accents: Stampin Up - Top Notes Die; Cream Grosgrain Ribbon, Paper flowers, Antique brass eyelet
I like how you used the top note die, very nice! The colors are perfect too, isn't making your own paper fun!
ReplyDelete