Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

I ran across this Greeting Farm FREE digi stamp and quickly printed it off.  I think he is so darn cute.  And it gave me an excuse to use my Copics.  They have been lonely this Christmas since none of my projects called for coloring anything in.  The designer paper is from Stampin Up and I have had it a very long time.  But I love the fact it has numbers on it.  Feels like a count down.  I first went with matching the designer paper with my colors then I felt it needed a POP.  So in came my favorite color RED! 




Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin' Up! - Tempting Turquoise, Mellow Moss, designer paper
Stamps: The Greeting Farm - New Years Toby; Stampin' Up! - All Year Cheer III
Ink: Stampin' Up! - Real Red
Copics: 0 Colorless Blender, B34 Manganese Blue, BG Ice Ocean, C3 Cool Gray #3,
C5 Cool Gray #5, C7 Cool Gray #7, E00 Skin White, E29 Burnt Umber, E31 Brick Beige,
E37 Sepia, R22 Light Prawn, R29 Lipstick Red & Y15 Cadmium Yellow
Ribbon: Stampin' Up! - Real Red Grosgrain, silver embroidery floss
Accessories: Stampin' Up! - Clear Buttons

Wishing everyone a Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment