Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #27

Oh how I love sketch challenges!  This week I happen to run across a blog called Tuesday Morning Sketches.  I was checking out Gabby's blog and there it was.  She is now a Full Time Member of their Design Team.  Congrats Gabby!


This sketch was fun to do.  I pulled out some designer paper that I fell in love with but never had the heart to cut.  But when I saw this sketch I immediately thought of some corduroy button brads I had in my stash.  And they matched the paper.  I stamped my favorite Sarah Kay image and colored her in with my copics.  The saying is just a rub-on image.  I hope you all enjoy viewing it as much as I enjoyed putting it together.


Supplies Used:
Paper: Red textured paper; SU - Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla & Going Gray;
My Mind's Eye designer paper - Brown Floral
Stamp: Stampavie, Sarah Kay - Time for Apple Pie
Copics: 0, B24, B34, C3, C5, C7, E00, E29, E31, E37, G24, R22 & R29
Accessories: Imaginisce - corduroy button brad, Evening Surf;
Lasting Impressions, Scrappy Rubs - Birthday
Tools: Fiskar Crimping Tool

4 comments:

  1. Awwe! She's so cute and love those buttons! Great job with the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I like that Sarah Kay image, too. I have it and she's severely under-used. The paper is gorgeous, thank you for breaking it out for my challenge. I hope you join us again.

    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Genetta! Thanks on the congrats! :) You did awesome with the sketch! I love that image!

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, this is so soft and delicate! Love it!

    ReplyDelete