Last night my girls were asking me how I colored hair with my Copics. I had some The Greeting Farm's Edward images already stamped so I just used one of them. After I colored it, I cut it out. Then it was decided he needed to be a bookmark. That was the easy part. I just looked through my scrap pile and found some black cardstock and some red and black designer paper. And now we have an Edward bookmark.
I also got a surprise last night. My boyfriend handed me a envelope. When I opened it there was a card inside. HE MADE IT HIMSELF!!! I was impressed with his first card making adventure. He watches me make cards all the time. He must have picked up some good tips. Just Kidding. He is actually an artist and an assistant Graphic Design teacher. AND he writes comic books. You can see some of his art at
http://www.derreckwaynejackson.com/. So he has natural talent.
Didn't he do a good job? And there was a Starbucks giftcard inside. My man knows what I like.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment