First one I did was for Valentines Day. The image also comes with a sentiment "you have my heart". I love everything about this image, her bow, the heart she is holding, her hair, the dress she is wearing, her boots, that one eye. Like I said...everything. And it also gave me a chance to use up some of the Stampin Up paper from this last Halloween. The color combo just kind of came together and reminded me of the Red Hat Society. But this gal is SO far from that age group. She'd make them say whispered comments. LOL
Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Elegant Eggplant, Real Red, Halloween Designer Paper
Stamp: Bugaboo - Skelekinz, My Heart digi
Copics: 110, BV08, C3, C5, C7, E00, E31, R22, R29, R39, V17
Accents: Felt Heart Brads
The second card I made is a birthday card. The minute I saw this image I thought of one of my children. And since her birthday is coming up soon, I knew I needed this digi. Again, I used more of the left over Stampin Up Halloween paper. Isn't she so adorable!
Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Old Olive, Only Orange, Halloween Designer Paper
Stamp: Bugaboo - Skelekinz, balloon
Copics: 0, 110, C3, C5, C7, E00, E31, YR04 (SU - Old Olive Marker)
Accents: Orange Snap Brads, Stampin Up - Black Gingham Ribbon,
Lasting Impressions - Scrappy Rubs (Birthday)
These digi's definitely have my heart!!!





Love these cards and these digi stamps. I love stamps that are non traditional. Love your coloring!
ReplyDelete