This weeks sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers was very interesting. I used it to create my cards for Gabby's Gothy Goodness Swap. I have been trying to figure out which image I was going to use for the swap. I didn't want to purchase anything and after looking through my stamps I knew that The Greeting Farm's Reeta stamp would work nicely. I colored her hair as I would like to have mine if I was braver. I did take the sketch and turn it on it's side to better work with the image. The thing that took the most time was the rhinestones. I placed them all by hand. I had really wanted to purchase the kind that are already together but I was trying not to spend any money. I've never seen the red swirls anyway. I hope you all enjoy! I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with for this swap.
Supplies Used
Paper: SU - Black, Whisper White; gcd studios - Red Liberty
Stamp: The Greeting Farm - Reeta
Copics: 110, C3, C5, E00, E31 & R29
Accessories: The Paper Studio red gemstones; Stickles - Xmas Red & Black Diamond
Ribbon: White & Red Organza
EEEEEEPPPPP! OMG how frakin' cute is this??? OMG girl I HAVE to CASE this! YAY...I get to keep one!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI have to show this to my LV!
I LOVE it! Fingers crossed I get one! :)
ReplyDelete