Saturday, January 30, 2010

Go Hog Wild!!!


I make this card for my friends oldest daughter.  She loves pigs.  I personally don't see the fascination myself.  I prefer mine in the form of bacon, pork chops, honey glazed, sausage... OK I am making myself hungry.  I found the image of the rockin pig by searching google.  I used the Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #30.  I originally wanted to put the phrase "Go Hog Wild!" on the card but couldn't find anything that would work.  So I went generic with "celebrate!"  I really do like the way it came out. 


Supplies Used:
Paper: Stampin Up - River Rock; Global Views designer paper
Copics: C5, E00, E31, R22, R29, R39
Stamp: Stampin Up - Rough Texture jumbo wheel
Accents: Ranger Stickles - Fruit Punch; Stampin Up - red brads; Lasting Impressions - Birthday Scrappy Rub-ons

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NINA!!!

2 comments:

  1. Rockin' pig! It's cute! It made me smile. You did a fabulous job with the sketch.

    Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Genetta!!!! I am not sure of my fascination with pigs either lol! It started when I was in kindergarten I think, they are just cute. But don't think for one second I won't eat some ham, bacon, sausage, or anything pork.....ok enough with the food! Thanks again for the card! I loved it :)

    ReplyDelete