I made this card for Tuesday Morning Sketches Challenge #29. I first stamped the muffins on white cardstock and colored them in with my copics. Then I added some red stickles. While that was drying I placed my lace ribbon and stamped the sentiment. I just drew the lines with a black gel ink pen. I added the white dots with a white gel pen. After the top part was dry I placed it on the card and then added the hearts. Kind of cute if I do say so myself. Supplies Used
Paper: Stampin Up - Real Red, white cardstock
Stamps: The Cat's Pajamas - Loving Mew Clearly Swanky Set
Copics: E31, E37, R29 - Black ink pen, white gel pen
Accents: Lace Ribbon (Hobby Lobby Fabric Dept.), Red Acrylic Hearts (Hobby Lobby),
Ranger Stickles - Xmas Red




Awww - this is adorable!
ReplyDeleteThanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Darling! I recognized that Cat's Pajamas muffin stamp right away.... I love Sprinkle and the crew! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
ReplyDelete